Mini Drone | Mini RC Quadcopter for Sale
The award winning Parrot Mini Drone Rolling Spider Smartphone Controlled Mini Quadcopter looks like a lot of fun. This Mini Drone can perform complex acrobatics and crawl up walls.
Amazing Quadcopter acrobatics
Parrot Rolling Spider is an ultra-compact drone controlled by smartphone. It flies indoors and outdoors with surprising speed and stability. Acrobatic tricks are available from the free app for MiniDrones FreeFlight 3. Ultra-light, Rolling Spider performs half- and u-turns in one swipe.
It performs front and rear loops in one click. With its removable wheels, it runs from floor to ceiling and walls. Equipped with a propellers cutout in case of a collision, it is designed to fly without harming living-room’s lighting!
55g of advanced technology
6 times lighter than AR.Drone and the same flight stability thanks to an autopilot based on a 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer.
It has pressure sensor for the flight altitude and an ultrasonic sensor for precision flying near the ground. Its vertical camera at 60 fps measures the speed comparing the previous image.
Min Drone App the FreeFlight 3
FreeFlight 3 free app offers an intuitive control from your smartphone or tablet. It connects through Bluetooth Smart to your Rolling Spider Drone.
It is compatible with devices running iOS and Android, and from October 2014 under Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1. It is also the application for the MiniDrone Jumping Sumo.
- Item name: MiniDrones Rolling Spider
- Rolling Spider diameter: 140 mm
- Propellers’ diameter: 55mm
- Motor spacing: 85 mm
- Weight : 55g (65g with wheels)
- Range: up to 20 meters
- Plastic structure with specific design for robustness
- Free piloting app compatible with smartphones and tablets running
on iOS, Android, and from October 2014 under Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone8.1.
- BatteryLithium-Polymer and removable and lasts up 8 min (6 min with wheels) and full recharge in 90 min
- Indicators: Bicolor LEDs indicate the status of your Rolling Spider
- Connectivity Bluetooth Smart technology, Bluetooth V4.0 BLE (BluetoothLow Energy)
- Stability Provided by data fusion of an ultrasonic sensor, a 3-axisgyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer, a vertical camera and a pressure sensor
Low Priced Mini Quadcopter for Sale
Now if the Rolling Spider is out of your price bracket but like the idea of a Mini RC Quadcopter with wheels then here is a model that may suit. The Eachine H1 Sky walker 2.4GHz Mini RC Climbing Wall UFO Quadcopter. This mini drone is ridiculously cheap at under $20. It is a lot smaller than the Parrot Drone and we have not seen any Best Quadcopter Reviews of this model as yet (1-8-2014) but as soon as they trickle through we will update this post.
Mini Drone Description:
- Brand: Eachine
- Item No: H1
- Item name: The Eachine Sky Walker Drone
- Material: plastic
- Product size: 5.60×5.60×1.20cm
- Graphic carton size: 18×13.8×5.9cm
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Quadcopter battery: built-in 3.7V 100mAh Fe battery
- Transmitter battery: 2 x 1.5V”AAA” (not include)
- Charging time: about 20 minutes
- Flying time: about 4.5 minutes
- Transmit distance: 30 meters
- Up/down, left/right sideward flight, forward/backward, turn left/right,
roll, throw fly.
- Can prevent overcharging.
- Have memory function
- With gyro/flash lights.
1 x H1 Mini RC Quadcopter
1 x USB cable
1 x transmitter
4 x propeller
1 x English manual
Remote Control Quadcopter | Best RC Quadcopter with Camera
Wltoys V303-A Seeker RC Quadcopter with Brushless Gimbal
Companies involved in the entry level Drones with Camera category are constantly upping their game in order to benefit from the increased demand for Aerial Photography Quadcopters. This new RC Quadcopter model for WLToys comes with a Camera Gimbal a necessary piece of equipment for aerial photographers. The Gimbal acts as a stabilizing system for the action camera and produces far better video. The brushless Gimbal WLToys are using for this unmanned aerial vehicle is compatible with the GoPro Hero camera.
Wltoys V303-A Seeker RC Quadcopter with Brushless Gimbal
- Body Material: PA Plastic
- Color: White Diagonal
- Size: 37.6cm
- Speed Control:Integration Required
- Radio: 4Channel Frequency:2.4G
- Flight weight: 960g
- Flight Time:12-15 minutes
- Control Distance: 500 meters
- Charging Time: 60-120 minutes
- Motor: 2212 950KV
- Battery: 11.1V 2700mAh 25C Lithium Polymer (Lipo) Battery
- Transmitter Battery: 6 x 1.5V AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Dimensions: 30.5cm x 30.5cm x 18.5cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 2590g Brushless
- Gimbal : Operating Voltage:DC 7.4V~14.8V
- Operating Current: 200mA-500mA
- Working Temperature: -15℃~65℃
- Maximum Angular Rate: 2000°/sec
- Maximum Acceleration: 16g Control Frequency:2000Hz
- Motor Drive Frequency: 20KHz
- Control Accuracy: 0.1°
- Control Angle Range: -45°~45°(Rolling), -135°~ 90°(Pitching)
- Support Receiver: Conventional Receiver, S-BUS Receiver, DSM2/DSMJ/DSMX Receiver Support
- Remote Control Device: PPM/PCM/2.4G Suitable for GOPRO Hero3
- Supported by GPS Auto Pilot Software
- It has a 300m WiFi FPV Range
- Upgradeable configuration functionality
- The V303 comes with a 6-axis flight stabilization system
- The USB charger allows you to charge the battery from your PC
- It has two-level low voltage protection to guarantee safe landing
- It is enabled with Automatic Course Reversal
- Return to Home Button Ready
- Failsafe and Self Landing System
- Set High mode
- Headless flying mode
- Designed for GoPro Hero3 Action Camera
- High Precision Flight Control
- High Stability
- Portable and Plug-and-Play
The V303-A RC Quadcopter with Camera Gimbal offers the maximum stability needed to capture quality video aerial photography. The v303 -A supports the GoPro Hero3 action camera video output.
- Aerial Photography and Video Capture
- Wedding Photography
- Sporting Event Photography
- Tourism Photography
- Real Estate Photography
Your Package will include:
- 1 x V303 Remote Control Quadcopter Drone
- 1 x GoPro Brushless Camera Gimbal
- 1 x 11.1V 2800mAh LithiumPolymer Battery
- 1 x USB Battery Charging Cable
- 1 xRemote Control Quadcopter Transmitter
- 4 xQuadcopter Propeller Blades
- 1 xLipo Battery Charger
- 1 x Propeller wrench
- 1 x Wltoys V303-A Seeker RC Quadcopter with Brushless Gimbal User Manual
6 Axis RC Quadcopter With Camera | Ready To Fly Quadcopter
This model seemed to have slipped my radar but it has been selling very well. Thanks to reader Andrea for the heads up. The UDI U818A sits between the Syma Explorers X5C and the Nines Eagles Galaxy Vistor 3 price wise. This model retails on Banggood for $85 the Syma for $60 and the Visitor $160.
Quadcopter video from Banggood
Description: Brand Name: UDI Item NO.: U818A Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Li-Po battery (included) Charging Time: About 120 minutes Flying time: 6-9 minutes Controlling Distance: about 100 meters Battery For Controller: 4 x AA batteries(not included) Product Size: 33 x 34 x 5.5cm Certificate: LED,FCC,EMC,EN62115,RTTE,EN71,ROHS,ASTM,6P Function: Up/Down, Left/Right, Forward/Backward, Leftward flying/Rightward flying, Suspension, 360°flips, Video recording, Photographing Features: 2.4G 4CH RC 6-axis UFO that can leftward flying and rightward flying Equipped with Camera and Gyro Transmitter with LCD display English manual Package Included: 1 x U818A RC Quadcopter 1 x transmitter 1 x battery 1 x USB cable 4 x blades 1 x manual
Cheerson CX20 Quadcopter | Drone for Sale | Quadcopter for Sale
A far cheaper alternative to the DJI Quadcopters the Cheerson CX20 is achieving substantial sales, gaining market share and an excellent reputation as a robust, reliable aerial photography drone.
Links below to the 5 versions of this RC Quadcopter available.
The Cheerson CX20 RC Quadcopter is rapidly becoming the preferred entry level Aerial Photography Platform. At just over $300 for a version that is ready to fly right out of the box it is the Best Selling Quadcopter in this price bracket. The CX20 is packed with the latest on-board flight technology and the new open-source version allows for future firmware upgrades. You can attach a Mobius Action Camera and take some quality video footage for a fraction of the cost of a DJI Phantom with a GoPro. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative Quadcopter for Sale than the Phantom this is the RC Quadcopter we recommend you should buy. If you are already the proud owner of a GoPro then you will find this unmanned aerial vehicle completely compatible with your camera.
Do YOU dream of starting YOUR Own Business? If you are thinking about the possibility of turning this hobby into a lucrative business then you should give serious consideration to purchasing this Remote Control Quadcopter. It will give you hours of flying fun, enable you to develop advanced flying skills and it will act as a great introduction to aerial photography. The Drone business is predicted to show exponential growth in the next decade. This will present unrivaled opportunities for experienced drone flyers and competent aerial photographers.
- According to a 2013 report from the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International, FAA approval of commercial drones could lead to the creation of 70,000 new U.S. jobs within the next three years.
- Research companies have predicted that drones could become an $80 billion business opportunity by 2025.
The enjoyment YOU will get from flying this multi-rotor will undoubtedly cover the cost of YOUR purchase and anything else YOU can garner from this exciting drone business will be an added bonus.
Get the Picture. A recent promotional tourism video shot by a member of the hotel groups family using a Quadcopter is comparable in quality and far more engaging than a million dollar TV advertising campaign. Oil companies are using small drones similar in size to the CX20 Quadcopter to conduct surveys, security companies are using drones as surveillance vehicles, they are being used extensively in agriculture and at sporting events. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle applications are limitless, you can see exactly where this business is going. Purchasing one of these Aerial Photography Quadcopters should be regarded as investing in your future.
Quadcopter for Sale
- Drone flying control distance: Approximately 300m
- Flying altitude: Approximately 300m
- Charge mode: Switching Power Supply
- Quadcopter battery charging time: Approximately 2 hours
- Flying time: Approximately 15 minutes on a fully charged battery
- Incorporating Global Positioning System Hold
- Gyroscopic Stabilization System
- Automatic Return to Home (RTH) function
- Up and down, forward and backward, side-flying, left and right turning
- Barometer Controlled Hovering and Loitering at a fixed Altitude
- Headless flying capabilities
- Programmed with the latest Aerial Robotic Technology
- Firmware upgrades available for Open Source versions
Attractive and highly integrated design. The CX20 has been designed with the end user in mind. A compact and highly sofisticated design means that it is easier for you to transport. The stylish aerodynamic nature of the design will ensure your Quadcopter grabs the attention of onlookers. You can attach a GoPro Camera, Mobius or any other lightweight action camera on your Cheerson Auto-Pathfinder RC Quadcopter and shoot quality aerial footage. Subject to FAA regulations you could easily start a small business offering Roof Surveys, Real Estate Photography, Sporting Event Videos, Wedding Photography and much more.
Read to Fly out of the box design. The hardware mounting and software tuning are all done prior to you taking delivery. The Auto-Pathfinder is ready to fly the moment you unpack it, all you need to do is attach the four propellers, charge the Lithium Polymer Battery and install the RC Transmitter batteries before use.
Remote Control Transmitter.(Just add 4 x AA batteries). The Auto-Pathfinder ready to fly versions have a remote controller and receiver, which helps the buyer avoid the inconvenience having to purchase additional equipment. The only thing you need to do is to add is the transmitter batteries (4x AA dry cell). The 2.4 G ISM frequency makes the effective control distance up to 300 meters (this can be affectedby the specific flight environment). The frequency hopping anti-interference software configuration allows multiple remote controllers to work at the same time, and provides a reliable remote communications connection.
Stable,yet agile performance,easy to fly The Auto-Pathfinder RC Quadrotor has an integrated flight dynamics system, the MX + GPS multi-rotor autopilot system, as well as the dedicated remote controller and receiver. Flight parameters and functions have been setup before delivery, so you can fly your CX20 Auto-Pathfinder the moment you receive it. The proven stability of the MX autopilot system allows you to easily achieve great flight performance.
Two flight control modes,including position hold. With the built-in MX autopilot system plus a GPS module, the Auto-Pathfinder has GPS Attitude and Attitude Control Mode. Pilots can switch between the two modes to achieve a particular flight experience.
Intelligent orientation control(IOC). Auto-Pathfinder also has the Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) function of the MX autopilot system commonly known as Headless flying. Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC), wherever the nose points, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction: In course lock flying, the forward direction is the same as a recorded nose direction. In home lock flying, the forward direction is the same as the direction from home point to the multi-rotor.
Failsafe & auto go home/landing. Auto-Pathfinder also has the failsafe function of the MX autopilot system. This means when the communication between the Mx Controller and the transmitter is disconnected, the outputs of all command sticks from controller will go to the center position. If the GPS signal is good enough, the system will automatically trigger Return To Home and will land safely.
Low voltage protection. Auto-Pathfinder also has two levels of low voltage protection, a function of the MX autopilot system. It prevents your multi-rotor from crashing or other harmful consequences caused by low battery voltage. In the first level of protection, the LED indicator blinks and makes a sound of “Bi-Bi-Bi” to warn you. In the second level protection the system will trigger the Auto-Pathfinder to land automatically.
Maximum flight speed 10m/s. The maximum horizontal flight speed of the Auto-Pathfinder can reach 10m/s and the maximum vertical speed is 6 m/s. The perfect combination of speed and stability allows you to experience the glamour of the Auto-Pathfinder.
High intensity led lights,to aid orientation during flight. Under each arm of the Auto-Pathfinder there are some high intensity LED indicators which are used to help you to see the orientation during flight and are useful for flying in low light.
Gopro camera mount(camera not included). The Remote Control Auto-Pathfinder has an external removable camera mount for you to attach light action cameras.GoPro or Mobius for example or other light weight suitable video recording equipment. Recording your flight video is extremely effortless.
10 to 15 minutes of flight time. Included in the Auto-Pathfinder kit is a 3S Lithium Polymer (Lipo) battery with a 2700 mAh capacity, weighing in at only 180 grams and a balance battery charger. With the sleek design and light air frame, the normal flying time will be between 10 to 15 minutes. This is dependent on the camera weight and gimbal if used. We recommend you purchase additional batteries to prolong your flying time.
Please Note: We advise you rest your CX20 RC Quadcopter between flights as this prevents overheating of the propellers.
Ready to Fly Package Includes:
- 1 x CX-20 Auto-Pathfinder RC Quadcopter
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Battery
If you do have a crash and need to replace parts you will find that replacement parts for this drone are readily available and extremely reasonably priced.
(Click the link below)
Conclusion: The commercial drone industry will offer endless opportunities to those who have the required skill sets. If you are still unsure and have no previous Quadcopter flying experience then we recommend you buy the Hubsan X4 H107C HD it is one of the Best Quadcopter with Camera and this micro model sells at just over $70 (CLICK THIS LINK). Thanks for reading this Quadcopters for Sale post.
Quadcopters with Cameras | Quadcopters Ready To Fly | Cheerson CX20 Quadcopter | GPS Quadcopter
Quadcopter Review | FPV Quadcopter Recommendation | Best Quadcopter
One of the best selling mini Camera Drones on the market today. Great for Indoor and outdoor flying. A High Quality Hubsan Product
The Very Best Entry Level First Person View Quadcopter from Hubsan 5Star+ Rated
What’s not to like about this great little flying Drone with Camera packed full of features. Streams Video back to your RC Transmitter screen and delivers a remarkable flying experience. Strong and durable with spare parts readily available. This model won’t disappoint. Learn to fly First Person View (FPV) with this High Quality, Robust, Reliable RC Quadcopter.
This model is the Best Entry FPV Drone you can Buy
Drone Flyer Comments
- Fast start-up
- Great for beginners
- Simple calibration
- Perfect for Flying Indoors
- Super Stable
- Full size RC Transmitter
- Buy 5×500 mAh extra Lipo batteries for longer flight time
- Use the Drone propeller protector indoors
- Buy rechargeable batteries for the Remote Control Transmitter
- Brand Name: Hubsan
- Item Name: Hubsan X4 H107D FPV Quadcopter
- Motor(X4): 0820 Coreless
- Frequency: 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz (Video transmission)
- Transmitter: 2.4GHz 4 channels vs 4.3 Inch
- LCD Control distance: 50 – 100meters Live video distance: around 100 meters
- Battery: 3.7V 380mAh li-po battery with auto cut off safety
- USB Charging time: About 35 minutes
- Flight time: Approximately 7 minutes on a full battery
- Camera: 0.3M pixels camera included, resolution: 640 x 480
- Memory card: SD card inserted in TX, Micro SDHC class6 2-16G (not included )
- Instant video review on the remote control transmitter
- Lightweight with excellent durability
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity Permits super stable flight, either flying outdoors or indoors
- LED lights and rubber shock absorbers on the feet of the Drone
- USB charging cable allows you to charge the Quadcopter battery by connecting it to your computer or using a wall charger
- 1 x Hubsan X4 H107D RC Quadcopter
- 1 x 5.8g transmitter with screen
- 1 x 350 mAh Li-Po battery
- 1 x u wrench for removing propellers
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 4 x spare propeller blades
RC Quadcopter with Camera | Remote Control Quadcopter | Best FPV Quadcopter | Camera Drone
RC Drone with Camera | Best Quadcopter with Camera | V959 Quadcopter
One of the Best Quadcopters with Camera for beginners. This RC Drone with Camera is well constructed, durable and a fast flyer. The V959 takes decent videos and can execute flips. One of the most affordable entry level RC Quadcopter with Camera on sale today. At about £36 ($60) with FREE Worldwide Delivery it’s a steal for anyone who wish to improve their flying skills before moving up to more expensive models. The v959 Quadcopter from WLtoys.
Fun Factor 5Smiles+ Rated
This little RC Quadcopter with Camera is undoubtedly great value for money with everything you need to get up flying and taking aerial photography video using the on board camera. It even has a micro sd card supplied! The V959 Quadcopter is powered by a 500mAh battery and we suggest you buy a couple of spares or upgrade to a 600mAh to achieve longer flying time. Spare parts are readily available and there is a downloadable manual. At first this RC Drone with Camera may seem fragile as it very light weight but don’t be fooled with the appearance it is very robust and durable. This is quite a bit larger than the Hubsan X4 or the QR Ladybird Micro Quadcopter. The plastic canopy protects the flight control board which can be set to different degrees of sensitivity. Sixty percent is recommended for indoor flying and one hundred percent for outdoors. Due to the lightweight nature of this RC Drone with Camera it only performs well outside in a very light wind.
Quality Build |Low Price | Fun Factor | Spare Parts | Indoor Flying | Outdoor Flying |Camera | Quadcopter for Sale | V959 Quadcopter
Another in this Best RC Quadcopters with Camera Category the Low Priced Hubsan X4 H10C HD RC Quadcopter
- Item No.: V959 Quadcopter
- Item name: WLtoys V959
- Brand Name: WLtoys
- Power: Battery
- Channel:4 Channel Remote Control Transmitter
- Remote Control Function: Raise & Down/Forwards & Backwards/Left & Right Turning/Left & Right Crab Flying/Hanged Flying/360 Degree Rotating/
- Video & Photo capture via on-board camera
- The 2.4G Transmiter has an easy to adjust frequency rate
- The v959 Drone has 4pcs of Led Searching Lights, 2 Front Lights and 2 Back Lights
- Comes with a full sized remote control and has a built-in GYRO system for flight stabilization
- Battery Charger is included in the package, a simple recharge is accomplished via a USB cable
- RC Drone with Camera Flying Time: 8-10 Minutes
- Remote Control Distance: 100-150 Meters
- Battery Recharging Time: 1-1.5 Hours
- Battery for V959 Quadcopter: 1 Piece of Li-Poly Battery 3.7V 500MAH (Included in the Package)
- Batteries for the Remote Control Transmitter: 6 pcs of AA Battery (Not Incluced in Package)
RC Drone with Camera |RC Quadcopter with Camera | Best Quadcopter | V959 Quadcopter
Best Hexacopter | Hexacopter Review
Walkera TALI H500 Hexopter with iLook+ Camera FPV Transmitter RTF
Bind and Fly Version
Retractable Landing Gear
360 Degree Aerial Photography
1k Video Range!
Round Cruise Functionality
3D Brushless Gimbal
25 minutes Flying Time
New Devo F12E Remote Control Transmitter
- Brand Name :Walkera
- Item Name: HD FPV Hexocopter
- Item NO.: TALI H500
- Fight time: up to 25 minutes
- Battery: 22.2V 5400mAH lithium-polymer battery
- First Person View Transmitter: Channel:12CH Downlink: 5.8GHz
- Monitor:5’’ LCD monitor
- iLook+ Camera: Video Resolution HD 1920*1080P
- Video Frame Rate 30FPS
- Video Format MOV
- Video Compressing Format H.264
- Image Pixel 300
- Resolution 4032*3024
- Pixel Video Format MJPG
- Standby Power Loss 1.33W
- Working Power Loss 1.9W
- Supply Voltage 3.7V-5V
- Working Temperature -10~+70â„ƒ
- Lens Spec 1/3’’
- Lens Angle 170°
- (MAX) Weight 125g
- The all-inclusive First Person View solution Perfectly compatible with the GoPro Range of Cameras
- Flight time of up to 25 minutes
- The perfect all-inclusive FPV solution
- Package includes a quality professional 12 channel FPV radio
- ,3-axis gimbal and iLook+ High Definition camera
- 12 Channel FPV radio 5.8GHz downlink,
- 5’’ LCD monitor The Telemetry function allows users to monitor real-time voltage,temperature and GPS data
- iLook+ High Definition Camera 13 Megapixel (MP)
- High-Definition sensor
- Designed specifically for wide field-of-view aerial-photography
- G-3D 3-axis brushless Gimbal
- Easy to operate, active image-stabilization
- Totally compatibility with GoPro cameras
- Fight time of up to 25 minutes on a single battery charge
- Large capacity 22.2V 5400mAH lithium-polymer (Lipo) battery
- Intelligent flight battery- capable of showing remaining capacity and low voltage warning that provides up to 25 minutes of flying time.
- Global Positioning System (GPS) Position Hold Latest GPS flight control system, providing a more accurate flight and position hold capabilities.
- Hyper IOC (intelligent orientation control) function Headless flying functionality.
- Auto-cruise functionality The aircraft can automatically cruise around the perimeter of a customizable flight radius.
- Return-to-home functionality The aircraft autonomously return to and land at the take-off location when the return-to-home function is activated.
- Return-to-home fail safe system If the aircraft strays beyond radio range, the aircraft will autonomously return to its take-off location.
- 1 x TALI H500 Hexocopter
- 1 x Devo F12E 12 Channel First Person View Transmitter
- 1 x iLook+ Camera
- 1 x G-3D 3 Axis Gimbal
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Battery
RC Quadcopter | Best Quadcopter
Breaking News this Quadcopter has come down dramatically in price. Limited stocks available
Quadcopters for Sale | Quadcopter Review | RC Quadcopter
“Super Durable, Super Duper Action, Ultra Fast Mini Quadcopter. This is something you are gonna love for sure.” from Alishanmao
This looks a heck of a lot of Drone fun for the price!
Description : Brand Name :JXD Item NO. : JXD 388 Material : ABS plastic Color : Yellow, blue Control Channel : 4CH Quadcopter Battery:3.7V 300mAh LI-PO(inside the quadrocopter) Transmitter Battery : 6*”AA”size(not include) Charging Mode : USB Charging Time : 45-55 mins Playing Time : Around 6 mins Remote Distance : 50m Size : 10*10*2.5cm Weight : 647g
The 6-axis system allows the quad to be hand launched. Function: Raise & Down/Forwards & Backwards/Left & Right Turning/Left & Right Flying/Hovering/360 Degree Rotating 2.4 technology adopted for anti-interference.even more than one quadcopter is flying at the same time they will not interfere with each other. Rechargeable high performance battery. Super mini size, the smallest volume and the lightest weight,beyond imagination stability and operability. High wind resistance for wind power is less than 4 grade. Four highlight colorful LED lights,indicate direction in the night, also can increase the visual perception of flight. 6-Axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, strong stability,can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control. The Quadcopter Drone can fly both indoor and outdoor.Including 4CH digital proportional RC system. Package Included: 1 x JXD388 6 axis RC quadcopter 1 x 2.4G transmitter 1 x 3.7V 300mAh LI-PO Battery 1 x USB Cable 4 x Spare Blade 1 x User Manual
Low Priced Quadcopter | RC Quadcopter | Quadcopter Review | Quadcopters for Sale
There are two versions of this Hexacopter coming out one with Wifi controlled by a smartphone app and one with a Devo4 ? F4 Transmitter. Both version are packed with technology features only previously found in far more expensive flying machines, Headless, RTH, Obstacle Avoidance, One Key land. Please note we are waiting for confirmation regarding the transmitter. The Devo 4 will be no good for FPV but the heading on BG says F4 which is the transmitter Walkera use for their Ladybird V2 FPV Quadcopter.
Here comes the best Hexacopter with advanced technology and a great design! The Walkera QR Y100 5.8GHz 6-Axis FPV Remote Control RC Hexacopter Wi-Fi Version (Support iOS/Android Users) will brighten your eyes with its various highlights. It is characterized by smart motor protection, intelligent altitude control system, IOC function, “one key go home”, “one key to land” and “one key to start” functions. It has a “motors cut-off function” when the aircraft encounters any obstacles. And you can easily control the aircraft in any direction without concerning of the head or tail thanks to the headless function adopted. The most interesting features of this RC hexacopter lie in “one key go home”, “one key to land” and “one key to start” functions. No matter what position the aircraft is in during the flight, it will return towards your cell phone automatically by touching the “one key go home” icon. What are you waiting for? Take it and you will enjoy the most exciting and footloose flying!
- Smart motor protection, it has a “motors cut-off function” when the aircraft encounters obstacles
- Intelligent altitude control system, the built-in high precision compass sensor to make the aircraft hovering in same altitude, and make it easy to control
- IOC function, the headless function adopted intelligent orientation control system to help you to easily control the aircraft in any direction without concerning of the head or tail
- “One key go home”, no matter what position the aircraft is in during the flight, it will return towards your cell phone automatically by touching the “one key go home” icon
- “One key to land”, you just need to press the icon on the smartphone to make the aircraft to land automatically in case you are half-hearted
- “One key to start”, it is out of date to fly the model in manual mode any more in nowadays, easy and funny to control is more welcomed
- Please download iRemote control software before operation
- Support picture, video, save function
- Support IOS/Android users
- Portable and easy to carry, suitable for outdoor and indoor flying
|Main Rotor Diameter||4.15″ / 105.5mm|
|Flight Time||Approx. 15-18 minutes|
|Charging Time||60-100 minutes|
|Battery||Rechargeable 3.7V 1600mAh Lithium Battery|
|Motor Type||6pcs x HS-8520|
|Software Control||iRemote (Android, Apple System)|
|Control Distance||About 300 meters|
|Dimensions||(9.92 x 8.74 x 3.54)” / (25.2 x 22.2 x 9)cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||5.15oz / 146g|
|Suitable for||Ages 14+|
- 1 x Remote Control Hexacopter
- 1 x Aircraft Tripod
- 1 x Lithium Battery
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Kit
Best Quadcopter | RC Quadcopter Review | Quadcopter for Sale
We got some new images appearing of the long awaited Galaxy Visitor 3 RC Quadcopter from Nine Eagles
This Drone is packed with technology only previously found in far more expensive Quadcopter models. Altitude Hold, Headless Flying and Auto Return
In Stock NOW for UNDER $160
Brand Name: Nine Eagle
Item Name: Galaxy Visitor 3 Quadcopter
|Gyro Sensor||9 Axis|
|Power System||8.5 coreless motor x 4|
|Battery||3.7V 1200mAh Li-po|
|Main Rotor Diameter||5.8’’ (14.7cm)|
|Dimension||16.3 x 16.3 x 7.8 cm|
|Package Dimension||40.5 x 36 x 8.5 cm|
|Whole Weight||About 135g|
- Compatible in conventional control mode and intelligent control mode (Patent application number:201310193041.2)
- Throttle Chanel’s Three Settings: Entry-level Setting, Altitude Hold Setting and Normal Setting “Headless Flying” under intelligent control mode it is extremely simple for beginners to control the RC Quadcopter Drone
- “Auto-Return” function-a safety guard against the loss of control of the Drone
- Brake function Switch on/off of accelerometer
- On board micro digital video/picture camera (optional)
- Colorful LED navigation lights for orientation and night flying
- Modern white and black design and sleek body shape
- Built in Altitude sensor
- Signal Loss Protection Function
The Package includes:
- 1 x Galaxy Visitor 3 FPV Quadcopter with Camera
- 1 x JFN Transmitter
- 1 x Adapter
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Lipo Battery
- 4 x AA Battery
- 1 x 2GB SD card
- 1 x Card Reader
- 4 x Propeller
- 1 x Screw driver
- 9 x Screws
- 1 x Quadcopter Manual
RC Quadcopter with Camera | Quadcopter Review | Best Quadcopter with Camera
With over 1000 sold on one site alone!
15-6-2014: Yesterday I took off the propeller protectors, the landing skids and removed the camera (that took a couple of minutes maximum) and thought i would give the flips a try. The X5 seemed to fly a lot faster and more responsive due to the reduced weight and the Flips were just Amazing. I’m still to shoot some decent video as my previous attempts were not worth posting up, apologies once again. But after flying this Quadcopter most of the day and only stopping to let the motors cool down I can’t express how much enjoyment it gave me.
25-5-2014: My Son-in-law who is a very competent Heli Flyer came round to fly the X5C today and I shot some video. As I’ve got my lovely Grandson with me today I will try and edit and post up as soon as I can, so give me a bit of time Guys. He thought it wasn’t that easy to fly at first but that’s not a downside as he said that anyone who wanted to dip their toes in the water as regard to Quadcopter flying this would be an ideal starting point.
20-5-204: I had a bump with this model over the weekend, someone asked about how high it could fly so like a fool I tried it! I came down pretty quickly and one of the motors stopped working. This was pilot error. I opened it up and found a motor wire had come away from the board. My soldering skills have led to frying boards on the Hubsan X4 and the Ladbird V2! This model was so simple to repair I could even manage it. I will put it all back together this evening and hopefully get some video posted up in the next few days. Sorry fo the delays and thanks for your patience.
“It flies very well, stable and easy to fly. The camera is average for its price but overall: For the money it’s hard to find something better. “Good work” Syma! Buy :)
Review from BG
14-5-2014: 7am Banggood have confirmed they have only 80 pieces of this model left DON’T DELAY BUY TODAY!
Sold Out Back in stock, Sold out again, Back in stock Very Soon, get in YOUR Order NOW!
20-5-204: I had a bump with this model over the weekend, someone asked about how high it could fly so like a fool I tried it! I came down pretty quickly and one of the motors stopped working. This was pilot error. I opened it up and found a motor wire had come away from the board. My soldering skills have led to frying boards on the Hubsan X4 and the Ladbird V2! This model was so simple to repair I could even manage it. I will put it all back together this evening and hopefully get some video posted up in the next few days. Sorry fo the delays and thanks for your patience. “It flies very well, stable and easy to fly. The camera is average for its price but overall: For the money it’s hard to find something better. “Good work” Syma! Buy :) Review from BG 14-5-2014: 7am Banggood have confirmed they have only 80 pieces of this model left
13-5-2014: Update Going to email BG later to ask about stock levels of this model. When I bought mine they were showing 7 sold now it’s 222! I have been thinking about running a workshop to introduce adults and children to Quadcopters and I’m sure this would be a ideal craft.
There are certain features about this model that I like
1: The battery connection. The battery plugs straight into the body of the Syma making it simple to connect and disconnect unlike most of the other inexpensive Quadcopters. If you are a bit ham fisted like me this is a godsend. I wouldn’t like to count the times I’ve pulled to hard when disconnecting the Lipo’s from my Hubsan H107C or my Walkera Ladybirds then I’ve had to solder the wires back to the board!
2: You get everything you need to fly this RC Quadcopter with Camera, you don’t have to go out and buy a micro sd card of reader, charge the battery and you are ready to fly and take stills or videos and view them on your computer.
3: Unlike many other models the props are already on the Quad when it arrives so there is no chance of Human error.
4: There is an on/off switch on the body.
5: Looks worth 5 times more than it cost, tremendous value for money. (Click on the comments to see what my mate said).
6: Easy hand launch.
7: Easy to take apart and put back together. Loads of screws but I found the process enjoyable.
8: Receiver board has nice gaps between connections making soldering less stressful.
9: Parts are ridiculously cheap.
WARNING: Flying this Quadcopter is Extremely Addictive
What I don’t like about this Quadcopter
1: The angle of the camera, you have got to get up really high.
2: The quality of the video is not that great the still images are better. I think my camera may be slightly out of focus so as I’m going to take the Quadcopter apart in the next few days I may be able to remedy that.
3: The screwdriver supplied is not the best. Use a glasses screwdriver to remove the props. (Click here)
4: The range isn’t that great.
5: It’s not that quick.
I’ve waited a while for this Quadcopter to arrive from Banggood so here goes! First impressions are how can they possibly make a Flying Machine of this size and send it to my home in Jersey Channel Islands complete with a transmitter,2MP camera, props guards battery etc all for under £50? I’ve taken this picture of the Syma X5C Explorers with a Hubsan X4 H107C HD (they cost about the same price) and the Ladybird V2 so you can make size a comparison. So OK they are completely different beasts, the Hubsan is a nifty little flyer great for indoor flying especially with the prop guard attached, flys well outside in a light wind, does great manual flips in acrobatic-mode and as I keep saying a contender for the best micro Quadcopter ever made. But less talk of the Hubsan let’s have a good look at the Syma X5C Quadcopter.
When The postman arrived at the first thing I noticed was how light the package was. Banggood had the weight listed at 916gms! But hey that was never going to be the case with a 500 Lipo, 91.6 gms more like.On opening the package I was 100% delighted at the look of this Mini Phantom so I started to put it together. Assembly was a simple as it could possibly be with the skids sloting in and the prop protectors took a few seconds to secure in place with the supplied screwdriver.I had already charged a few batteries and inserting them was easy once I’d figured out how to open the battery compartment. The manual was all in Chinese but BG had some downloadble PDF files so that wasn’t an issue (although I’m sure there is one PDF missing I’ve mailed then for an update).The Quadcopter came with a 2G micro memory card and a USB reader which was a welcomed suprise. Batteries in the remote (4xAA) time to fly. Switched on the transmitter and it was showing Mode 1 so as I always fly Mode 2 I switched it over. Clicked the on switch into place on the Quad, throttle forward and back, ready to Fly. No thats when the fun really started for when I moved the right stick left or right the Quadcopter Yawed! Could I fly this, no way it was completely alien to me. Googled the issue and came across a post on the excellent Rcgroups forum.Seems like these transmitters have two Modes Mode 2 and yes Mode 4. Mode 2 Left Hand Throttle (which shows as Mode 1 on this tranmitter) and Mode 4 (Mode 2 on this Transmitter) which reverses the Rudder and Aileron funtionality.Back to Mode 1 then on the Remote Control and this time it’s Flying like it should. Indoors it just stays in the air where it should, it is super stable and puts both the Hubsan and Walkera to shame any as slight drifting can be trimmed out immediatey.The Yaw is really responsive the more I’m flying it the move I love it. Now it’s really windy today no that’s an understatement, it’s blowing a Houlie! But I can’t resist taking it outside. It’s a fairly light Quadcopter so it rocked about a bit when the wind caught it but at no time at all did I feel like I was losing control. I’ve not had time to as Edward Lyons says “Fly it like you stole it” but will give it a real blast when the wind dies down. There is a button on the remote control for flips something the purists won’t like but if that’s the only fault with this Quadcopter then I can live with that!
When I got my first Ladybird V2 I was gobsmacked with the way it performed and I absolutely love my Hubsan H107C HD but if I was going to buy a RC Quadcopter with Camera as a Gift for a NOOB or an addition to someones collection I would have job finding a rival to this model. Of course all this is subjective and it all depends what you want out of your Quadcopter but in my mind this is one great Quadcopter that can be bought for around £40 it’s a complete no brainer, ENJOY!
PS. I will update this review tomorrow. I NEED to got out and Fly some more!
Don’t forget to order some Spare Batteries or Click this Link for upgraded Batteries giving a longer flying time
12-5-2014: Arrived this morning will update later. Flown it in the house and around the garden in a pretty strong wind. First impression unbelievable value, great fun unexpected extras 5STAR+ Full Review coming soon you aint going to be disappointed!
You can see the difference in size, I put a Walkera QR Ladybird V2 and a Hubsan X4 H107C next to the Syma
9-5-2014: My X5C Quadcopter will be arriving on Monday or Tuesday and I will do a full review then, can’t wait!
8-5-2014 BACK IN STOCK. They have sold over 150 since I ordered mine which is due to arrive any day now. Don’t miss out the price has come down so order NOW!
1-5-2014 Banggood have now sold out of this model but expect them to be restocked on the 7th May Got my tracking number today should think it will arrive sometime next week. As soon as it arrives I will post some images of the X5C Quadcopter and let you all know how easy it is to set up and hopefully fly! We have one of these Syma X5C Explorers Quadcopters on order and will post review as soon as we receive it. What I do like is the ability to take photos rather than just video (You have the option for both). You can do flips but this option is disabled when the camera is fitted which makes a lot of sense. Another interesting feature is the ability to switch between mode 1 and mode 2 on the transmitter. Syma have been making remote control helicopters and Best Quadcopters for a number of years now and we have always read good reports on the reliability, quality and flight characteristics of their models so we don’t expect this model to be and different.The Banggood video looks pretty impressive so we eagerly waiting for this Quadcopter to arrive and hope it will compare favorably against the Hubsan X4 H107C HD as a quality entry level aerial photography platform
Video courtesy of Banggood who have this model for sale at under £50
Description: Brand Name: Syma Item Name: Explorers 6 Axis 4CH RC Quadcopter Item NO.: X5C Color: White Frequency:2.4G Channel:4CH Camera Pixel: 200W Video Time: About 30 min Photos : About 800 pictures Memory Card :2G Battery:3.7V 500mAh Li-poly Battery for controller: 4″AA” batteries( not included) Charging Time:About 100 mins(USB charging) Flying time: 5 -8minutes Controlling Distance: About 50 meters Dimension:31.5 x 31.5 x 7.5cm Weight: 91.6g Features: With HD Camera,high resolution 200W pixels. Function:up/down,left/right sideward fight,forward/backward,turn left/right,with gyro/flash lights,A 360-degree 3D and special functions(continuous rolling) The 6-axis system allows the quad to be hand launched. 6-Axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, strong stability,can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control. 2.4 technology adopted for anti-interference.even more than one quadcopter is flying at the same time they will not interfere with each other. Rechargeable high performance battery. Including 4CH digital proportional RC system. Package Included: 1 x SYMA X5C Quadcopter 1 x Transmitter 1 x 3.7V 500mAh Li-poly Battery 4 x Blades 1 x Screwdriver 1 x USB Charger 1 x Micro SD Card 1 x Micro SD card reader
Great news Syma X5 Spare Parts are coming into stock, they are as cheap as chips, result!
Hexacopter Review | Best Hexacopter
Check out the WLToys V323-B Headless mode Hexacopter (click the link below for more information). The Hexacopter supports GoPro or Mobius sized cameras. This is big and one to watch out for.
Item Name:6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter
Material: ABS Plastic & EPS
Required Radio: 4 Channel
Speed Control: Integrated
Playing Time: Approx.8-10 minutes
Charging Time: Approx. 50 mins
Battery for Quadcopter: 7.4V 1600mAh Lithium Battery
Battery for Transmitter: 6 x 1.5V AA Batteries(not included)
Control Distance: 100 m
Dimensions: 11cm x 81cm(H x Dia.)
Weight : 1978g
With Headless Mode,no need to adjust the position of aircraft before flying.
Large and lightweight airframe with nice durability
Fine workmanship endows the aircraft with smooth and delicate appearance
Flight time will be up to 8-10 minutes and offer you 100m remote control distance
Modularized design features convenient maintenance at low cost
Incredibly stable, it’s perfect even for new pilots
Functions:Up/Down, Forward/Backward,Turn Left/Right,Leftward/Rightward Flying,360-degree Rotation,Suspension
Support Mobius and Gopro Camera
1 x Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x Charger
6 x Propeller
1 x Balance Charger
1 x Li-po Battery
Micro Quadcopter with Camera | Best RC Quadcopter
JXD 392 6 axis Quadcopter with Camera (the 388’s Big Brother). Comes in two versions Ready to Fly and Bind and Fly
Originally posted on dronologista:
Two months ago when I started posting Drone Startups articles here, I didn’t expect that I will have enough material to run with it as long as I would like to. And I would like to post on this topic for years, if possible, a very moderate goal.
Yet, two months fast forward, and there are ten articles covering a very vibrant community of entrepreneurs that are not only bringing change to the UAV environment, but are about to change the world. Some of them are genuine and ingenious, others are slightly bizarre and there is even one fake startup.
Here is the list of 10 startups that have been featured at dronologista:
When you realize that more than 1 billion of Earth population, 1.000.000.000 human beings have no access to all season roads, it is sort of shocker. That is a problem Matternet wants to tackle, with the envisioned network of…
View original 518 more words